Sniffle Sniffle
Getting better but slowly..... Whole weekend spent on the sofa or in bed... Gone through boxes of tissues.....Today the noise has stopped running, its just RED, still have the hacking cough and voice is all over the place.
Module 2 of my C&G course arrived. So have read though the instructions. It suggests we should keep a journal and I wondered if a blog would count!?!?! I guess not.... they tend to like to hand written items. I think they think it means you can not just add in bits later !?!?!?! May speak with my tutors.... although they are not very techy !!!
It suggests we spend sometime reading medieval poetry and listerning to music too ??? Does the Medieval Babes CD count ???
We are also suppose to select a research subject too ... I was thinking of "The Greenman ~ respresentation in art Medieval to 20th Century" . Will have to ask my tutors !
No comments:
Post a Comment