Tuesday evening was the Liss In StitcheS AGM for 2012 .. Can you believe that the group has been running for 5 years now !!! WOW ... Five years without having to deal with the Embroiderers Guild Head Office and 5 years of not paying them fees for which they do nothing !!!
OK ... rant over ... But I did come away from the evening as the new Programme Secretary. Spent Wednesday going over all the paper work I had been given, sorting though files and generally getting up to speed. See more about the evening at the club Blog Site... http://lissinstitches.blogspot.co.uk/
Had a little time in my room thinking about how I could use the Sizzix to create cards this year. So a little felt and a couple of cards later had these ... :( Not very good ... There must be a fun way to use these.
TODAY has been so much more creative. First I have finished the first of my stitched ornaments for 2012. It has come out real nice.
I then had time to go play in my room with an technique which Tammy T showed on her blog. First creating my version of her card, then trying my own with a pear stamp. I think these have both come out really nice. I would be very happy to send a version of the pear card to my friends. Perhaps I could try a version of this with the ornament cutters to make Yule cards !?!??!




1 comment:
Hello Zoe,
Love the felt for the ornaments, but the white cards look very plane...
Love your other two cards: more my style;)
Greetings from belgium
Inge
Post a Comment