
Finished the hedgehog for the TWUKRR... The little guy came out really well and was so quick. Thus on the last day of the month I managed to get it posted off too !!! Now just need to get C's one done !! First found there was a symbol NOT listed , which a friend on TWBB solved... then I found I have one skien of colour missing !!!! ARhhhh !!!
My first TWCOE arrived ... Its lovely ! We need to get the tree down from the loft over the weekend then I can place this one with all the others from past years !
SO very glad at home today - as it been POURING since yesterday !!! After walking home though it , do not want to try again !
This weekend need to aim to get more Xmas stuff finished or sorted out. Plus a bit more C&G work. Completed the embroidery shown below. Want to turn this into a bag !
=( My sewing machine has developed the screen problem AGAIN !!! Arh !!! Phoned the shop and arranged for it to go back to be looked at while it is still less than 1yr old. At least I still have the old one for making up the last ornies I am making should the shop need to hold on to it for a while ....
1 comment:
Zoe he looks so cute. Well done. The ornie looks lovely too :)
Post a Comment