Sunday, 2 March 2008

A Quiet Weekend

Its a quiet weekend as most of my week has been taken up with working on my final piece for my Master Class module.

Its Mothers Day today, I sent both Mums flowers which arrived yesterday. Had a good long chat with my Mum who called to say they had arrived !

I did complete the beading on my halloween scissor fob. As you can see below =)


Also Mum sent me a few photos of my Aunt's next two projects.

We had some excitment at work on Thursday, when an unknow van was found outside the building and we were all moved to the other side of the building while they investigated. It was interesting to see how many poeple ignored the instruction to move away from the windows!!
Saturday - had a nice surprise. The lastest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors arrived, Issue 17. Another one of my answers to the monthly questions has been printed =) I have not had time to read the issue and it was my friend L who pointed it out =)
Anyway off to stitch more doors =)

No comments: